Thursday 14 October 2010

For all of those people who are to busy or to read our full biog. Let me keep it simple. We are a collaborative force consisting of myself 10 Rapid as well as Luke Walker, Kristie Van and Danny Scott. We all DJ and myself and Luke produce music for Gung-Ho and Exceptional records.

We are very excited about our new club night "One Night Stand" and doubly excited to have Scotland's finest techno export "Clouds" on the bill.

I was going to post up some tracks that are floating my boat at the moment but there is no need as Luke Walker has gone and put together a mighty fine DJ mix up on Soundcloud, feat some cracking tracks and remixes from the likes of Beataucue, Alex Metric, Style Of Eye, Hey Today, ZZT...........

One Night Stand ft. Clouds 5/11 @ Drop East mixtape by Luke Walker

.......... go get it and then come to our launch night for a One Night Stand with Clouds

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151498171553769

No comments:

Post a Comment